Featured Post

The Winter Rain.

“The faded colors of life, the dim beams of light, strange is to see, the drenched world with liquid eyes” It was a winter rain… She...

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The moon and the mountain

They are apart,
but from where I sit
they look so close… connected
the moon and the mountain…

Every Night,
When the world turns of the lights,
moon drifts towards the mountain;
like you drift into my dreams,
simile is perfect it seems…

they stay together for long
for they share a bond… strong.
I see their souls touching
like the perfect pair,
with their fingers clutching.

Moon then slowly hides behind the mountain,
adding up to its grace.
It then never comes out again.
From the corners,
comes out the moon light,
expressing the moon’s delight
I wonder what will happen
when the sun will arrive.

All I know is,
it will destroy this sight.
There will stay only mountain
with no moon neither moon light…

Or might be moon will stay there,
besides the mountain.
You can’t see it, for its bright
waiting to be seen again
together in the night.

Dear this is the perfect view.
I wish if this time I were with you.
Jealous of the moon and the mountain
I miss you…

No comments:

Post a Comment