Featured Post

The Winter Rain.

“The faded colors of life, the dim beams of light, strange is to see, the drenched world with liquid eyes” It was a winter rain… She...

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

When I decided to fall in love!

To be loved- Fundamental
To find her- means
Alternatives-
-That one with beautiful eyes.
- Oh or that girl with a beautiful smile.
-My heart says that one-
bespectacled, Charming and wise.

To fall for beauty- evanescent - isn’t my goal.
I chose last, an everlasting wonderful soul,
An intelligent trade-off, As I see now.
For the worth of outcome is immense
It is the sweetest dream- my life.
It is joy- to be by her side.

Yes, there were constraints,
our worlds were different-
Togetherness seemed remote.
Yet we happened,
We came close.

Now she owns my heart- no recourse.
I just want to love her better
Love her more.

I learn bit by bit as we go,
For if rifts happen-
If we drift apart-
I should be able:
To get back to her – means
To be loved – fundamental

-Shobhit 😍

#crazySBRs  #DecisionMaking #Love

No comments:

Post a Comment