Featured Post

The Winter Rain.

“The faded colors of life, the dim beams of light, strange is to see, the drenched world with liquid eyes” It was a winter rain… She...

Sunday, August 20, 2017

From a Mother

Of our family album,
I would turn the leaves,
and see you grow all over again.
And I will close my eyes
to see your laughter, your smile.
Your memories, my love,
would keep me sane.


I would read the books you read
and the notes you wrote.
I would hold you my dear,
in every next thought.


You, my darling, are my day and my night.
Your gleaming eyes light my days,
Warmth that I need,
I get, from the radiance of your face.


And as you leave tonight
-to chase your dreams
-to succeed
I won't stop you, I won't weep
But I would be afraid (& I won't let you know)
For when you are gone, my love,
This house won't be home.


For home is the echo of your voice,
that makes this house, come to life.
Your presence my darling is home.
Home isn't the brick and mortar this building is.
We together
-you, your di, your dad & I
-We are home.
-Family is home.


My dear,
I hope you will remember that.
I hope that soon, you will come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment