Featured Post

The Winter Rain.

“The faded colors of life, the dim beams of light, strange is to see, the drenched world with liquid eyes” It was a winter rain… She...

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

To Give a Fight.


If only I could speak;
there is something I must say to you.
I just wish; if you will magically read my mind.
will you?

As I lay here, feeling you beside;
I'm actually giving death a fight.
And dear, I must-
even if dying is the easiest way out.
& surviving in this world the hardest.
I must-
For our love shouldn't be blamed
for the wrong done to me.
I must-
For you shouldn't blame yourself.

Dear, what matters is, that for me;
you gave them a fight... 'You gave them a fight.'
And in fights people do lose- as badly as we have.
but the courage- is in fighting.
Courage- is all that matters.

I must survive- Dear, I must.
so that we fight- once again.
Against them, against all evil;
together-
this time, having all the good world with us.

"Evil will fall,certainly; only when the good will have the courage to give a fight."

No comments:

Post a Comment