Featured Post

The Winter Rain.

“The faded colors of life, the dim beams of light, strange is to see, the drenched world with liquid eyes” It was a winter rain… She...

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I don't really know my brother.

I don't really know my brother.
As we grew, we grew apart.
But he loves me,
I have always believed in my heart.
Mom also says, it just happens with age,
They don't show..
but they do.
Dear, your brother loves you.
 
And then, today only mother said..
Men can be beasts-
Our pain can become their feast.
She said,
they can be in any cover, have any face.
My dear daughter.. Stay vigilant, stay safe.

Safe from whom? I wonder,
Those beasts in men's skin.
Must also have kith and kin.
Have mothers and sisters..
Who would think, they love them.
Considering them men- good men.
Loving them too...
And then... These things they do!!

And so it scares me,
That I don't really know my brother...

"God, may he the best of men and good for women, gentle n humane, against evil... n then, may there be many like him."

No comments:

Post a Comment