Featured Post

The Winter Rain.

“The faded colors of life, the dim beams of light, strange is to see, the drenched world with liquid eyes” It was a winter rain… She...

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A cloth hanger felt for a white sparkling gown..


It was some evening n he was drunk. Bullied n teased by his friends, he sat down to write all that he wanted to say to the white sparkling gown.. n strange as it may sound.. a cloth hanger wrote...



When holding you in the dark closet, 
not with any side intentions.. 
But just to support you.. 
I have felt for you.. 

Oh white sparkling gown..  
I know you are too... fancy, 
I know.. Its not rite.. 
N You love to go out 
With that black tuxedo, 
hanging by your side... 
I know.. Its too silly to think, we can make a pair... 
Just know.. m always here... 
To hold.. To support you.. 
In case U just wanna stay..  
know... I have felt for you... 

That designer case, you came in.. 
Whispered to me "Lucky guy!" 
n while I was lost in sorting out a 'why?' 
You were hung on me.. 
I smiled n said.. " lucky guy..." :) 
n since then, I owe by being to you... 
Holding you in this dark closet. 
not with any side intentions.. 
But just to support you. 
somewhere with time, I have felt for you.. 

You n me.. we came from different worlds. 
You were hand stitched.. beautified.. 
made one of your kind.. 
n I came in lots... So many alike. 
I was dead before you.. 
Serving shirts n skirts..n Ts n nighties. 
U were most alive.. Showcased, catching every eye. 
But now.. 
When holding you.. 
- just to support you.. 
as if I have found life.. 
May be.. Its too silly, but I just need to say.. 
n you need not to listen..

 "I have felt for you!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment